- Cushman & Wakefield Sonnenblick Goldman is one of the world's premier real estate investment banking firms.
- The company provides a full range of real estate financial services including debt and equity placements, and advisory services for all property types, and hotel investment sales.
- Headquartered in New York City, the firm has offices in Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
Our team can provide advice, execution, and investment management services to clients engaged in buying, selling, investing in, financing, or building real estate. These services typically are provided to private and institutional owners and investors, as well as to corporate owners and occupiers.
Capital Markets Experience
Our objective is to advise clients on how to maximize the value of their real estate. We assist them in extracting that value through the application of sophisticated financial strategies and funding mechanisms. Our efforts include but are not limited to investment sales and purchases, joint ventures, sale-leasebacks, traditional mortgages, private placements, securities underwriting, mezzanine financing, loan syndication, and other financing vehicles.
- Demonstrated track record of maximizing value and transaction terms.
- Completed over $20 billion in transactions since 2005.
- Proven track record sourcing unique international equity, including investors based in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Our Capital Markets Team
- Expertise in underwriting and executing complex, structured transactions. Our finance capabilities help to maximize asset value.
- Team approach to managing assignments, with high level "hands on" service from senior management.
- With an average of over 20 years experience per professional (with many of our professionals having prior experience as owners, developers, lenders, advisors and lawyers), our team is highly skilled in every facet of the industry.
- Unsurpassed process management that combines real estate knowledge, capital market relationships, and research capability.
We understand that capital is the lifeblood of the real estate industry, and that our clients rely on us to find the best possible financing structures for their investments. That means that every transaction must be customized to meet the needs of the client and the unique characteristics of the project being financed. So, whether we are arranging the refinancing of a fully-leased office building, acquisition financing for a multi-family portfolio, construction financing for a hotel, joint venture financing for a retail condominium or a programmatic equity investment for a senior care operator, our team of professionals will invest the time and effort to understand the needs of every client and the special requirements of every project.
Cushman & Wakefield Sonnenblick Goldman has unrivaled experience assisting clients in raising debt capital. With more than $20 billion of transactions completed in the past three years, the firm can assist in arranging highly structured financings utilizing senior and subordinate/mezzanine components as well as traditional acquisition and renovation financing, construction financing, and permanent financing for all property types.
Download our Debt and Equity Capital Markets Brochure to learn more.